Saturday, February 27, 2010

Using my Google account

In case anyone wants more details on making yourself a separate author on this blog, here's what I did:

Like Kimberly said, I first signed in to this blog using the yahoo email account and password she sent in her email. Once signed in, I clicked on "settings" and then "permissions." I clicked on "add authors" and typed in my gmail address. Then I went to my email and there was a message there inviting me to be contribute to this blog. I clicked on the link given and am now on the list of blog authors.

Thanks for setting up the blog, Kimberly!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Carolyn! I knew this would work. I have been anxiously waiting all day! hehehe (I am such a geek.) While I waited I made the front of my wall hanging though...one of them anyway. heh k.

    ReplyDelete

The Cursed Quilt Group actually meets in person, but we would love to have you quilt along in our online community. Please keep it friendly and supportive...many of us are beginners.