Monday, November 8, 2010

A quick idea

Rail Fence Pattern

I follow this blog.....she does some amazing work with Quilts of Valor.  They are just starting up this project and I thought if anyone wanted to quilt along it should be pretty accessible. ;)

In the meantime, the DARE for the sewing group is "Completion" this month so I promise I am going to get my blocks done.  I don't know why I am feeling so unmotivated.  sigh!

May there be many hours in the days ahead for quilting.  The next meeting will be on the 15th. k.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you joining in. And if you figure out how to get more hours in the day - pass it on LOL -

    ReplyDelete

The Cursed Quilt Group actually meets in person, but we would love to have you quilt along in our online community. Please keep it friendly and supportive...many of us are beginners.