Saturday, May 22, 2010

Easy - Traditional - Cool? Sure, why not?

Log Cabin Loco

Quick, go look at that link! It is for a "pattern" called "Log Cabin Loco" and is a great way to get interest without having to bend your brain. :) I think I might try it using my strip cutter...now I just need more fabric (That is my evil laugh by the way. heheh)

I was also cruising THIS blog and thought they had some lovely things to inspire us. I "think" they do the strings by the same technique used in our first ever block. (And now that everyone has some experience, we can review it again if you want to try this technique.) This seems very versatile and a good way to use stash fabrics. :) k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cursed Quilt Group actually meets in person, but we would love to have you quilt along in our online community. Please keep it friendly and supportive...many of us are beginners.